ChiFUNese is a leading provider of in-school, extra-curricular and pre-school Mandarin Chinese programs for children at 40+ schools and early learning centres around Sydney. Students enjoy learning Mandarin and Chinese culture through fun games, arts and crafts, songs, role plays and hands-on activities. Enrol in a before/after-school extra-curricular program or holiday program or contact us to introduce ChiFUNese to your school or centre.
The ChiFUNese difference:
- Student-centric and game-based approach with customised lessons focused on students’ interests and needs
- Multi-media learning resources developed by leading educators
- Cultural enrichment through excursions and immersion-style holiday programs
- Support and feedback for parents through student reports, online resources and email communication with teachers
- Professional teachers who are passionate, experienced, and university qualified
“Lachie has thoroughly enjoyed the Chinese lessons with ChiFUNese. He has attended a variety of Chinese lessons in Sydney and this has been the best one.”
– Evelyn Scott, mum of Lachie Chan, 8, Cammeray P.S.