We are always looking for talented Mandarin Chinese teachers for our curricular, extra-curricular and pre-school programs.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English
- Qualified / attaining qualification in education / teaching / children’s services (must be qualified and BOSTES accredited to teach in-school curricular programs)
- Experienced in classroom teaching and behavioural management of children (must be experienced in delivering Chinese lessons according to the BOSTES curriculum to teach in-school curricular programs)
- Passionate about teaching Mandarin Chinese
- Willing to work with ChiFUNese for 1 year or more
- Fun, energetic and positive
Please apply only if you meet ALL of the criteria above.
Why work with ChiFUNese:
- Earn competitive rates plus performance based bonus;
- Accelerate your career development as we actively look for the best teaching opportunities for you;
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your teaching through resource sharing and a strong support network of teachers;
- Develop your capabilities through on-going training and development including ChiFUNese in-house training, DEC professional development and Chinese Language Teachers Federation of Australia (CLTFA) conference;
- Open up career opportunities in other areas include management, recruitment, training and development.
How to apply:
If you are interested to work with an organisation that values collaboration, innovation and ongoing training and support for its people, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume
- A brief cover letter addressing your suitability for the role, days/times you are available to teach, your location and travel preferences.
For enquries about positions available and other details, please also email email@example.com. Thank you.